Monday, March 18, 2024

A Personal Word

I am always grateful at the end of the day for those of you who read this blog.  In more ways than you will ever know, you keep me writing these daily posts which I pray provide spiritual nourishment and a pause for reflection.

For those who might be interested in reading something beyond JourneyNotes, I want to announce that I have a few months ago published my first novel.  It is entitled "The Last Supper."  It is not a theological treatment on the holy meal which Jesus brought into existence through His ministry, but a piece of fiction which tells the story of four friends who show up at their closed down and about to be bulldozed church at the invitation of an old pastor and friend.  Their journey to the place of their past is filled with memories, tragedy, and the resolution of some of the struggles of living.  It is a book filled with strong and powerful characters who are caught up in this journey back home and the way that journey changed all their lives.  

Those who might be interested in reading the novel can order it from Amazon.com.  Look for "The Last Supper" by William L. Strickland.   

No comments: